So who are the Koch Brothers anyways?
- They have an enormous political influence: Associated Press said they are “shaping politics” this year, and three GOP candidates credited them for their success.
- They are Big Oil barons, who made their fortune on oil refining and continue to get the bulk of their wealth from the fossil fuel industry.
- They spend far more than any “liberal equivalents,” and they spend in line with their financial interests.
- They use shady operations and "dark money" to fund their interests.
- They pretend to advocate economic liberty, but they attack renewables exclusively while defending fossil fuels.
- They claim to have a good environmental track record but their company is responsible for hundreds of oil spills, paid hundreds of millions in fines, and even caused deaths.
- They push an extreme agenda.
Ways you can help:
It won’t just be about race.